OUR GOAL: A CIRCLE OF SUPPORTERS GIVING $350/MONTH OR $4200 FOR THE YEAR
University of Rwanda
Civil Engineering & Construction
GRAD DATE: Aug 2021
- March 30, 2020 – Aristide R speaks Kinyarwanda, French, and English.
- March 30, 2020 – Aristide R said his favorite drink is milk.
- September 1, 2019 – Aristide had an internship this summer and took an exam for his drivers license!
- May 18, 2019 – This semester, I have learned to be humble and to stay focused.
- February 9, 2019 – When asked to define servant leadership, how that applies to his life now, and his future career, Aristide said: “Servant leadership refers to being there for others and working together for a better purpose. When people work together they reach far and servant leadership makes it easy. It will help me in my future career since it’s the best way to become a great leader whether in my company or in the community too.”
- November 19, 2018 – Aristide wants to be known as a loving and caring person! This semester, Aristide hopes for growth in his leadership skills and his spiritual life!
- July 7, 2018 – The thing that was the most challenging for Aristide this last school year was time management. He was able to learn how to prioritize and do what needed to be done, even if it wasn’t what he wanted to be doing at the time! This summer, Aristide is looking forward to three things. The first is reading and studying things he didn’t have time for while in college, the second he is excited about his community impact project, and the last thing is will be doing is looking for an internship!
- May 12, 2018 – The two things Aristide values the most are justice because he has seen people suffer due to injustice and friendship because sometimes it can be hard to find a good friend so when you have some you have to hold on to them!
- March 25, 2018 – When Aristide was younger, he dreamt of becoming either an engineer or a pilot. He is now working towards being a civil engineer because he wants to contribute to his community by helping to provide affordable houses! In five years, he sees himself as an engineer who cares more about his community and others than himself!
- February 27, 2018 – Aristide said the person who inspires him the most is his mother, because she is hardworking and constantly strives to make improvements for their family!
- January 25, 2018 – The last book Aristide read was, The Laws of Attraction. What stood out to him was how you can attract more of what you want in your life, and less of what you don’t want!
- November 11, 2017 – This Thanksgiving Aristide was thankful to belong in the These Numbers Have Faces Family, and to be pursuing the career of his dreams! He loves being able to spend time with his large family during the Christmas season!
- October 8 , 2017 – This summer Aristide and his family were able to celebrate together that he was accepted into the These Numbers Have Faces leadership program! Aristide is excited to start his journey towards his dream career, and hopes to improve his leadership and communication skills through the monthly leadership trainings.
Aristide R’S CIRCLE
Aristide’s family lost their father many years ago, so his mother has given everything to encourage and provide for her three children. Aristide is the youngest child in his family and is grateful to have ambitious and educated role models like his brother and sister to look up to. Aristide wants to contribute to his city and country by being part of their construction and development with a degree in Civil Engineering. Working as an engineer will enable him to become self-reliant and give back to his family and community.
Aristide’s family lost their father many years ago, so his mother has given everything to encourage and provide for her three children. Aristide is the youngest child in his family and is grateful to have ambitious and educated role models like his brother and sister to look up to.
Aristide wants to contribute to his city and country by being part of their construction and development with a degree in Civil Engineering. Working as an engineer will enable him to become self-reliant and give back to his family and community.