- March 27, 2017 - When asked about the 3 things he values most, Stephen said knowledge, financial security and love!
- Feb 13, 2017 - The two things that make Stephen feel most empowered are education and a loving family.
- Jan 17, 2017 - Life isn't without challenges. In moments of struggle, Stephen clings to these words: "We must not lose hope in anything, for God is with us."
- Nov 20, 2016 - When asked about what he's thankful for, Stephen said the opportunity to be living out his dream -- studying medicine!
- June 30, 2016 - This summer Stephen is completing a medical internship! When he has free time, he looks forward to reading and visiting family in Uganda.
- April 20, 2016 - When Stephen thinks of role model leaders, he pictures Abraham Lincoln. Stephen admires how Lincoln was committed to emancipating slaves in America, and his advocation for individual liberties!
- March 4, 2016 - It's normal to be nervous about the things we most hope to succeed in. For Stephen, he said he's anxious about his upcoming internship. But we know he'll do a fantastic job! We're excited to hear about what he learns!
- Feb 1, 2016 - Stephen recently read “Dream From My Father,” by President Barack Obama! Stephen especially enjoyed reading about the lessons Obama learned from his childhood and family background.
- Jan 21, 2016 - Stephen's Community Impact Project is helping lab technicians to process specimens and tests from patients at a local hospital! We're so thankful he is volunteering his time to do such important work in his community.
- Dec 17, 2015 - What was Stephen's happiest moment from the last semester? When his professor commented that Stephen's presentation was like that of a senior doctor's! What a compliment!
- Oct 15, 2015 - How many languages does Stephen speak? 4! English, Kinyarwanda, Swahili and French!
- April 28, 2015 - The happiest moment of Stephen's life was when he received a phone call letting him know he was accepted into the medical program at his University!
- April 8, 2015 - Stephen said he was very pleased with the grades he received for his courses last semester! Way to go, Stephen!
- March 30, 2015 - For Stephen's Community Impact Project, he will be working at a physicians office analyzing samples to help with prescribing treatments for medical problems.
- March 2, 2015 - For his holiday after exams, Stephen visited his sisters, instead of traveling all the way home. When he was with his sisters, they talked about their goals for the future. Awesome conversations!
C. & T. Gibbs - Auburn, AL