- Feb 13, 2017 - What makes Seth feel most empowered are times when he feels cared for and when he is able to reach his goals.
- Nov 20, 2016 - When asked about what he's thankful for, Seth said his "aunties" at These Numbers Have Faces! Beyond supporting him through University and Leadership Trainings, he knows they care about his future and wellbeing.
- Oct 14, 2016 - One of the highlights of Seth's summer was teaching economics to people in the Gihembe Refugee Camp. Seth said it's a joy to teach others what he has learned. Why keep knowledge to yourself?
- June 30, 2016 - Seth just finished his 2nd year at University! To kick off his summer holiday, Seth participated at an international youth conference focused on ways to prevent atrocities like genocide. We’re so grateful Seth is dedicating his time
- April 20, 2016 - When Seth thinks of role model leaders, he pictures Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. What he admires most about Dr. King was his perseverance -- how he never lost the hope of creating change through peace.
- March 11, 2016 - When asked about his new goals for term, Seth said he wants to score 80% or higher in his classes, finish part I of his CPA program, and complete his community impact project. Way to go, Seth!
- Feb 1, 2016 - Seth recently read “Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix”! While he enjoyed the adventure story, Seth was also impressed by how Dumbledore was so respected because of his wisdom and intelligence.
- Jan 21, 2016 - Seth's Community Impact Project is teaching leadership and ethics to students in Gihembe Refugee Camp. We're so excited that Seth is using skills he has learned from our program to share with younger students in his community!
- Dec 28, 2015 -What was Seth's happiest moment of the year? Becoming a These Numbers Have Faces scholar! We are so grateful to have Seth as part of our These Numbers Have Faces family!
- Nov 10, 2015 - How many languages does Seth speak? 4! Kinyarwanda, English, Swahili and French!
R. Zoradi - San Francisco, CA
N. Fritel - Portland, OR