- May 25, 2017 - Something Sadiki wishes more people knew about Rwanda is that it's a rapidly developing country!
- March 27, 2017 - When asked about the 3 things he values most, Sadiki said his lifestyle, the lives of others and freedom!
- Feb 13, 2017 - Sadiki says he feels empowered when he is around his family and community in These Numbers Have Faces. Being around positive people, he says, builds him up!
- Jan 17, 2017 - Life isn't without challenges. Last year Sadiki struggled with the changing schedules at University. Flexibility and patience were keys to succeeding, Sadiki learned!
- Dec 8, 2016 - The most powerful lesson Sadiki learned in 2016 was how hard work and discipline always has an impact on one's life. What good wisdom!
- Nov 20, 2016 - When asked about what he's thankful for, Sadiki said his faith. God's protection and provision gives him reason to be thankful every day!
- Oct 14, 2016 - While Sadiki was home this summer in the Kiziba camp, he helped teach students to prepare for their National Exam this coming year!
- June 30, 2016 - Sadiki just finished his 1st year at University! This summer he plans to read a book from our Leadership Library, and visit his friends and family in Kiziba Refugee Camp. On a recent trip to Kiziba, Sadiki’s dad had the biggest smil
- April 20, 2016 - During the Aspen Heights team visit to Rwanda, Sadiki said he learned a lot from the team’s leadership training. One of the lessons he’s already put to practice is how to improve your CV!
- March 4, 2016 - When asked about his new goals for term, Sadiki said he wants to focus on the completion of his Community Impact Project. We're so thankful that's serving others is at the top of his priority list!
- Feb 1, 2016 - Sadiki enjoys reading the Bible! He says the words of the Bible provide him with a foundation for how he wants to live his life.
- Jan 20, 2016 - For Sadiki's Community Impact Project, he is making bricks to build a school in Kiziba Refugee Camp! Sadiki's work is going to allow even more students in the camp to receive an education!
- Dec 28, 2015 - The highlight of Sadiki's year was becoming part of the These Numbers Have Faces program! "The staff cares about us to much. I have never met people like them." We are so glad Sadiki is part of our family!
- Nov 9, 2015 - How many languages does Sadiki speak? 3! Kinyarwanda, English and French!
J. Glatter - Los Angeles, CA
BioSadiki and his family have lived in Kiziba Refugee Camp in Rwanda since 1996, when they fled from DRC due to violence. Arriving to Kiziba exposed Sidiki to many things he'd never experienced before: malnutrition, disease and poverty. While life in the refugee camp has been hard, Sadiki has met and interacted with people from different regions and cultures, shaping him to be an effective listener, communicator and advocate. Sadiki will be the first in his family of 10 to go to university. His hope is to start his own business, create employment opportunities for others in Kiziba, and ultimately, lift his community out of poverty.
Outside of school, Sadiki is a class monitor in his village. He also serves as a Deacon at his church!