- May 25, 2017 - Something Roger wishes more people knew about Rwanda is that it's a country striving to be self reliant and governed by good leadership.
- March 27, 2017 - When asked about the 3 things he values most, Roger said his family, his community and his studies!
- Feb 13, 2017 - Roger feels empowered when he is part of a community that cares about him. We're grateful for the impact Roger has in making These Numbers Have Faces a positive community!
- Jan 17, 2017 - Life isn't without challenges. Last year Roger struggled with the changing schedules at University. Getting used to new rhythms, compared to high school, was hard, but now he feels he's more flexible!
- Dec 8, 2016 - As 2017 approaches, Roger is ready for the new year, with fresh goals. He wants to improve his grades in all his classes, and spend time focusing on friendships!
- Nov 20, 2016 - When asked about what he's thankful for, Roger said the opportunity to study, especially in an environment like These Numbers Have Faces where he feels a sense of family among his fellow scholars.
- June 30, 2016 - Roger just finished his 1st year at University… at the top of his class! Roger’s hard work and persistence are an inspiring us all. What a role model!
- April 20, 2016 - When Roger thinks of role model leaders, he pictures Rwandan President Paul Kagame. What he admires about Kagame is his commitment to integrity.
- March 4, 2016 - When asked about his new goals for term, Roger said he wants to focus on correcting any mistakes he made last semester and continue to improve his scores at University!
- Feb 1, 2016 - Roger recently read “Things Fall Apart” by Nigerian author Chinua Achebe! He said he especially enjoyed learning about Achebe’s life story and personal growth.
- Jan 21, 2016 - Roger's Community Impact Project is teaching drug awareness and prevention in Gihembe Refugee Camp. We're so thankful Roger is volunteering his time to do such important work!
- Dec 28, 2015 - For Roger's Community Impact Project, he plans to organize students on campus to raise awareness about drug abuse and how to rise out of addiction. We are so thankful Roger is doing this important work!
- Nov 8, 2015 - How many languages does Roger speak? 4! Kinyarwanda, Swahili, French and English!
R & B Davidson - Orem, UT