- March 27, 2017 - When asked about the 3 things he values most, Pascal said devotional time, friendship and time management!
- Feb 13, 2017 - What makes Pascal feel empowered are the monthly Leadership Trainings at These Numbers Have Faces, experiences at internships and advice from his friends.
- Jan 17, 2017 - Life isn't without challenges. Last year Pascal struggled with a busy schedule. By creating a timetable, he learned more about time management -- a key to success!
- Dec 8, 2016 - 2017 is a big year for Pascal. Before he graduates with his Bachelor's Degree this summer, he's focused on succeeding in his internship, and even starting his own business!
- Nov 20, 2016 - When asked about what he's thankful for, Pascal said the support he's received, which has carried him to this final year at University! Graduation, here we come!
- June 30, 2016 - Pascal just finished his 3rd year at University! Over the summer holiday he will be visiting friends in Kiziba Refugee Camp, tutor his cousins, and prepare for his senior year!
- April 20, 2016 - When Pascal thinks of role model leaders, he pictures Jesus. What he admires most about Jesus was integrity, intelligence and compassion - characteristics Pascal tries to emulate.
- March 4, 2016 - When asked about his new goals for term, Pascal said he wants to focus on the completion of his Community Impact Project. We're so thankful that's serving others is at the top of his priority list!
- Feb 1, 2016 - Pascal enjoys reading the Bible! His favorite section is the Book of Ephesians.
- Jan 20, 2016 - For Pascal's Community Impact Project, he is volunteering his time to teach biology at a local primary school in Kigali!
- Dec 28, 3015 - What was the happiest moment of Pascal's year? When he was selected to be a These Numbers Have Faces scholar! And we feel we are the lucky ones to have Pascal be part of our program!
- Nov 8, 2015 - How many languages does Pascal speak? 3! Kinyarwanda, French and English!
Wenglar family - Austin, TX
BioGrowing up in Kiziba Refugee Camp exposed Pascal to conditions where people struggled to survive, rather than focus on living out their dreams. Despite hardships of life in the camp, Pascal has always maintained his fascination of science, and believed that through his studies he could make an impact. Now that he’s a University student, Pascal’s vision is to start his own health clinic where he will diagnose and treat illnesses, and focus on disease prevention and education.
Outside of classes, Pascal is a leader in his church and a member of his school’s worship team!