- Nov 11, 2017 - Olivier is thankful for God's protection for him and his family, and for the These Numbers Have Faces family and donors for all their support! He loves spending time together with his family during Christmas, and looks forward to it!
- Oct 8, 2017 - Over the summer,Olivier helped his sisters and brothers prepare for the National Exams! Olivier's department was moved to a new campus and is about that; he is motivated to work hard and reach his goals.
- May 25, 2017 - Something Olivier wishes more people knew about Rwanda is that it's a peaceful country, often referred to as "The Land of a Thousand Hills."
- Feb 13, 2017 - Olivier says he feels most empowered when others listen to him, which shows their care and respect. These interactions inspire him to empower others in the same way!
- Jan 17, 2017 - Life isn't without challenges. Last year Olivier learned about differences in communication. Those struggles, however, have made him a better listener and communicator!
- Nov 20, 2016 - When asked about what he's thankful for, Olivier said the doors God has opened for him to continue his education through These Numbers Have Faces, and pursue his vision.
- June 30, 2016 - Olivier just finished his 1st year of nursing school! This summer he will be returning home to Kiziba Refugee Camp where he’ll help his family with household activities, like taking care of their dairy cows. In his free time, he pla
- April 20, 2016 - When Olivier thinks of role model leaders, he pictures Rwandan Minister of Foreign Affairs Louise Mushikiwabo. Olivier believes her example will help empower girls in Rwanda to rise up to leadership positions they are capable of!
- March 4, 2016 - It's normal to be nervous about the things we most hope to succeed in. For Olivier, he said he's anxious about his upcoming internship at a hospital. But we know he'll do a fantastic job! We can't wait to hear about what he learns!
- Feb 1, 2016 - Olivier recently read a book on the fundamentals of nursing. Olivier has had a great first year in his nursing program and we’re excited his passion for his studies extends into his personal reading!
- Jan 21, 2016 - For Olivier's Community Impact Project, he is making bricks to build a school in Kiziba Refugee Camp! Olivier's work is going to allow even more students in the camp to receive an education!
- Nov 8, 2015 - How many languages does Olivier speak? 3! Kinyarwanda, English and French!
Olivier N's Circle
R. Biornstad - Palmer, AK
C. & J. Swanson - Anchorage, AK
J. & B. Magley - Enumclaw, WA