- Feb 13, 2017 - "Something that makes me feel empowered is when someone gives or puts his trust on me, or when he shows me that can do something." - Museveni
- Jan 17, 2017 - Life isn't without challenges. Last year, a challenge Museveni faced was a very busy course load. Through this, he learned that without a timetable in place, it would be hard to achieve his goals. Time management is a key to success!
- Dec 8, 2016 - Big news! Museveni just placed in the top 10 at a competition for his plan to create a social enterprise called "Hope Center," which will work with Burundian refugees in Rwanda!
- Nov 20, 2016 - When asked about what he's thankful for, Museveni said that God has given him good health this year, and that he's achieved many of this years' goals!
- Oct 14, 2016 - Museveni had a great time during his summer internship! He says the software skills he learned will be so valuable for his future career!
- June 30, 2016 - Museveni just finished his 2nd year at University! This summer he’s busy with a software internship, but in his free time he’s excited to read a book from our Leadership Library, “The Negotiating Game.”
- April 20, 2016 - During the Aspen Heights team visit to Rwanda, Museveni said he learned a lot from the team’s leadership training. What stood out the most was how humble the team was about their successes.
- March 11 2016 - When asked about his new goals for term, Museveni said he wants to study his hardest to score even higher marks than last term. With his work ethic, we believe he can achieve this!
- Feb 1, 2016 - Museveni enjoys reading the Bible! His favorite verse is Philippians 4:13, “I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.”
- Jan 21, 2016 - Museveni's Community Impact Project is giving Leadership Classes to students in his community! Museveni will be using our Leadership Guides and curriculum from our trainings for his classes.
- Dec 18, 2015 - What was Museveni's happiest moment of the semester? When he realized These Numbers Have Faces is more than a program, but a family. We feel so honored to have Museveni as one of our scholars!
- Nov 8, 2015 - How many languages does Museveni speak? 3! Kinyarwanda, French and English!
M. Butler - Brighton, MA