- Nov 11, 2017 - Marie Solange is thankful for the gift of life God has given her, she is also thankful to be a part of the These Numbers Have Faces family! What she loves most about the Christmas holidays is that she enjoys them with her family!
- Oct 8, 2017 - During the summer holidays, Marie-Solange did her clerkship to help further improve her skills, and she is looking forward to start school again!
- May 25, 2017 - Something Marie Solange wishes more people knew about Rwanda is that even though it's a country with a hard history, people have reconciled with one another and are united.
- March 28, 2017 - When asked about the 3 things she values most, Marie Solange said responsibilities, helping others and listening to people!
- Feb 13, 2017 - Marie Solange's responsibilities make her feel empowered. Her studies to become a doctor and her desire to be a role model in her community remind her she has a great purpose in this life!
- Jan 17, 2017 - Life isn't without challenges. Last year, a challenge Marie Solange experienced was a fear of public speaking. With practice she is learning that little by little her fears will turn into confidence!
- Dec 28, 2016 - As Marie Solange heads into 2017, she's motivated to improve in her classes at school. Her goal is also to take more time for her spiritual development as she deepens her relationship with God.
- Dec 8, 2016 - Marie Solange's role models is Louise Mushikiwabo, Rwanda's Minister of Foreign Affairs and Cooperation! She inspires Marie Solange that women can make great leaders.
- Nov 20, 2016 - When asked about what she's thankful for, Marie Solange said the gift of joining These Numbers Have Faces, for they are helping her live out her dreams!
- Oct 14, 2016 - Marie Solange is a woman of many talents. Not only is she skilled in medicine and biology, she is also a hairdresser! This summer she spent time studying, as well as a job in a salon.
J. & E. Saur - Burien, WA
B. Saur Jenkins - Rancho Santa Margarita, CA
K. Rutherford - Cortland, NY
BioMarie Solange is the oldest of 7 children and her family grew up in a agricultural village in Rwanda. Her mom is a teacher, so education has always been emphasized in their family. As the future Dr. Marie Solange, she sees the need for healthcare professionals who invest in patient care, prevention, education, and proper treatment. She will be a fierce leader in her field, and she is leading the way in her family, and country!
On the weekends, Marie Solange loves to sing at church and is an active member in a medical group!