- May 25, 2017 - Something Kevin wishes more people knew about Rwanda is how hard the people are working to build up their country with their own resources.
- March 28, 2017 - When asked about the 3 things he values most, Kevin said God, work, and his family and friends!
- Feb 13, 2017 - Kevin feels empowered when he sees the example of his government, who is encouraging young people to become entrepreneurs and impact their country!
- Dec 8, 2016 - Kevin's main goal for 2017 is to start preparing a plan for his future. With the internships and projects he's done at University so far, we think he's on the right track!
- Nov 20, 2016 - When asked about what he's thankful for, Kevin said the support of These Numbers Have Faces to pursue his education!
- Oct 14, 2016 - Check him out! Kevin was selected to go to South Korea this month to learn more about IT innovation! Kevin made many new friends and contacts and is excited to share his knowledge to help build a better Rwanda.
- June 30, 2016 - Kevin just finished his 2nd year at University! He kicked off the summer at an agricultural conference in Kigali, presenting a system he helped develop which monitors the temperature, humidity, light and moisture in greenhouses!
- April 20, 2016 - When Kevin thinks of role model leaders, he pictures Rwandan President Paul Kagame. What he admires about Kagame is his vision for the nation: unity, peace and growth.
- March 11, 2016 - Kevin is dedicated to his studies, and this term, he is tackling a lot. His goal is to focus on time management so he can be as efficient as possible. Way to go, Kevin!
- Feb 9, 2016 - Kevin recently read a book about computer networking. We love how his passion for computers inspires his personal reading!
- Jan 20, 2016 - Kevin's Community Impact Project is offering career counseling and teaching engineering to secondary school students!
- Dec 18, 2015 - What was Kevin's happiest moment of the semester? When his school won a trophy for an exhibition that he played a big role in! We are so proud of you, Kevin!
- Nov 25, 2015 - Kevin enjoys the holiday season because it's a time when families come together for traditions! For Kevin, he and his family go to church to celebrate the birth of Jesus.
- Nov 10, 2015 - How many languages does Kevin speak? 3! Kinyarwanda, French and English!
R. Broadus - Santa Barbara, CA
A. & T. Jelderks - Portland, OR
J. Goldsmith - San Diego, CA