- March 27, 2017 - When asked about the 3 things he values most, Olivier said respecting others, making friends and serving people!
- Feb 13, 2017 - Something that makes Kampire feel empowered are moments that build her confidence in who she is and the plans God has for her.
- Jan 17, 2017 - Life isn't without challenges. Last year Kampire struggled with reaching her goals for her grades. Getting less than what she hoped has motivated her to work harder and smarter!
- Dec 8, 2016 - Kampire's goal for 2017 is to focus on her studies. She plans to spend more time in the library and wants to improve her marks in all her classes!
- Nov 20, 2016 - When asked about what she's thankful for, Kampire said her faith as it has been her anchor in times of doubt when any challenges surface in her life.
- June 30, 2016 - Kampire just finished her 2nd year at University! This summer she will return home to Kiziba Refugee Camp, helping her parents take care of her siblings, as she is one of 9 children. For her personal growth, she looks forward to rea
- April 20, 2016 - During the Aspen Heights team visit to Rwanda, Kampire said she learned a lot from the team’s leadership training. As an aspiring entrepreneur, Kampire enjoyed hearing about best practices for customer care.
- March 4, 2016 - When asked about her new goals for term, Kampire said she wants to a better job of organizing her time. She hopes this will help her improve her marks at University!
- Jan 20, 2016 - Kampire's Community Impact Project is tutoring students in Kiziba Refugee Camp, in whatever subjects they are struggling with. Kampire wants to help students overcome their challenges and to encourage them to pursue their dreams!
- Dec 28, 2015 - The happiest moment of Kampire's year was when she learned her was a These Numbers Have Faces scholar! We're so thankful to have Kampire as part of our These Numbers Have Faces family!
T. & M. Hair - Riverside, CA