- May 25, 2017 - Something Justine wishes more people knew about Rwanda is that the culture prides itself on hospitality.
- March 27, 2017 - When asked about the 3 things she values most, Justine said friendship, giving time to those who need to be heard, and believing in God!
- Feb 13, 2017 - "Whenever I remember that I am loved by God and many other people around me, I feel so empowered, which encourages and inspires me to love others and help them however and whenever possible." - Justine
- Jan 17, 2017 - Life isn't without challenges. Last year, a challenge Justine faced was during her summer internship. Meeting new people, adjusting to a new environment and learning new tasks was hard, at first, but it taught her perseverance!
- Dec 8, 2016 - In 2017 Justine plans to work hard to get her best marks ever on her final projects. She also hopes to study for her driver's license!
- Nov 20, 2016 - When asked about what she's thankful for, Justine said her "aunties" at These Numbers Have Faces, who care for her and the scholars as if they were their own children!
- Oct 14, 2016 - One of the highlights of Justine's summer was her internship in the ICT department of the Rwanda Education Board! Justine learned new computer skills and met many people who are serving as inspiration in her last year at University!
- June 30, 2016 - Justine just finished her 3rd year at University! This summer she will be doing a computer science internship, and also plans to travel to Rwanda’s Western Province, visiting her extended family there.
- April 20, 2016 - When Justine thinks of role model leaders, she pictures Rwandan President Paul Kagame. What Justine admires most about Kagame is how he has changed the country’s image. Rwanda is now a leading nation in Africa!
- March 4, 2016 - When asked about her new goals for the term, Justine said she wants to study hard to improve her marks, and also grow deeper in relationship with her classmates! Her hope is to network with her peers when they're in the workforce!
- Feb 1, 2016 - Justine’s recently re-read “The Little Mermaid,” but in French (“La Petite Sirene”)! She enjoys the adventure story, but also how Ariel learns to take charge of her life decisions.
- Jan 21, 2016 - This year, Justine's Community Impact Project is teaching public speaking to students at a secondary school in Butare! We're thankful Justine is helping others to lean into the power of their voice!
- Dec 17, 2015 - What was Justine's happiest moment from the last semester? The first day of classes! After a long summer holiday, Justine said it was so great to see her friends and classmates.
- Oct 15, 2015 - How many languages does Justine speak? 3! English, Kinyarwanda and French!
- April 8, 2015 - When Justine feels stressed, she takes time to think about what might be the source of her worry, and then ask herself if it's really worth worrying about. What a powerful skill for a leader to have!
- March 2, 2015 - For Justine's Community Impact Project, she plans to help teach rural children English, as she knows how much it will help them in their future!
- Jan 5, 2015 - A tradition in Justine's family is gathering together to eat and share stories. Spending time with family definitely helps de-stress after exams!
A. O'Byrne - Singapore