- Feb 13, 2017 - Joyeuse says she seems most empowered when she has reached something she has been fighting for for a long time. When she is able to help others, she feels empowered!
- Jan 17, 2017 - Life isn't without challenges. Last year, a challenge Joyeuse faced was a difficult course load. While failure is not fun, she learned that someone's character is tested in their response to failure. Such a pearl of wisdom!
- Dec 8, 2016 - In 2017 Joyeuse's goal is to work hard and dream big. You go, girl!
- Nov 20, 2016 - When asked about what she's thankful for, Joyeuse said the gift of life, people who care about her, and community through These Numbers Have Faces.
- June 30, 2016 - Joyeuse just finished her 3rd year at University. This summer she will be doing an internship with MTN, one of the main telecom companies in Rwanda!
- April 20, 2016 - When Joyeuse thinks of role model leaders, she pictures Rwandan President Paul Kagame. What she admires about Kagame is how he works to find effective and efficient solutions to the problems his people face.
- March 11, 2016 - When asked about her new goals for term, Joyeuse said she wants to focus on her studies, but also commit to spending time in prayer. Joyeuse believes her anchor in her faith can lead her to success in other areas of her life!
- Feb 1, 2016 - Joyeuse recently read a book on psychology, focused on learning more about your personality and environment. She said it’s already helped her better understand her community!
- Dec 29, 2015 - For Joyeuse's Community Impact Project, she will be volunteering in a hospital where she will enter patient information into their database. Look at how Joyeuse is already using her knowledge to make an impact!
- Nov 8, 2015 - How many languages does Joyeuse speak? 3! Kinyarwanda, English and French!
A. Conicelli - Wilmington, NC
B. & A. McCauley - Tualatin, OR
L. Mercer - San Diego, CA
T. & A. Mercer - Rancho Santa Fe, CA