- May 25, 2017 - Something Joselyne wishes more people knew about Rwanda is that there is high security due to good leadership and trained soldiers.
- March 28, 2017 - When asked about the 3 things she values most, Joselyne said good values, family and society!
- Feb 13, 2017 - Joselyne feels most empowered when she achieves her goals, teaches skills to others, and witnessing the fruits of her hard work.
- Jan 17, 2017 - Life isn't without challenges. Last year, a challenge Joselyne faced was when she didn't have the fees to continue her education. Through prayer, hard work and determination, she was accepted into These Numbers Have Faces!
- Dec 28, 2016 - Joselyne believes 2017 is her time to shine! Her goals are to become one of the top students in her class, grow in her spiritual life, and focus more on serving others.
- Dec 8, 2016 - Joselyn had two role models: Rwanda's President Paul Kagame and Nelson Mandela, leaders who have been listeners and risk-takers!
- Nov 20, 2016 - When asked about what she's thankful for, Joselyn said her family through TNHF. Joselyn always prayed for more siblings, and now she has more than she can count!
- Oct 14, 2016 - Joselyn was part of great conferences this summer! The first was on developing sustainable and successful home gardens, and the second was all about pharmacy -- her major!
R. Pizzo - Oregon City, OR
BioWhen Joselyne was young, with encouragement from her parents, teachers, and neighbors, grew within her a deep love and desire for higher education. When she was a child, she experienced the loss of family members to unknown illnesses. That loss was the driving force that triggered something in her - the realization that she can be part of the change for the future. Currently, as she pursues a degree in the Medicine, Joselyne also sees the importance of educating young girls and is a mentor to many, leading them towards higher education, self-reliance, and finding their confidence to be leaders.
Joselyne also enjoys singing and is a member of her church choir, as well as volunteering as a mentor at World Relief Rwanda!