- Feb 13, 2017 - What makes Jeanne feel most empowered is when she sees people helping others!
- Jan 17, 2017 - Life isn't without challenges. Last year Jeanne struggled with her class schedule, as she had class on Sunday. Not being able to attend her normal church service inspired her to carve out time to praise God on her own.
- Dec 8, 2016 - Jeanne's goals for 2017 are to work hard to succeed in her second semester at University. She is also motivated to practice her English to have more confidence in her speaking!
- Nov 20, 2016 - When asked about what she's thankful for, Jeanne said the opportunity to attend University. Jane waited for 3 years before she was accepted to be a These Numbers Have Faces scholar. She's grateful that he hope was restored!
- Oct 14, 2016 - This summer Jeanne spent time at a Global Youth Connect where she got to spend time with leadership and talk about leadership styles!
L. Wilson - Longboat Key, FL
In Memory of J. McNary
BioJeanne grew up in a refugee camp and tragically lost her parents at the age of 3. She went to live with her aunt and uncle, and is so grateful for the love and guidance they have shown her. Jeanne's family has helped her know her worth, and realize her potential to make a difference in her community. After University, Jeanne wants to start a company and even help pay for her siblings’ education. Not only will this provide job opportunities for others, but it also lift up the next generation of leaders.
Jeanne loves traditional dancing, singing, and is a mentor for girls at Gihembe Secondary School!