- Nov 11, 2017 - Jean is thankful for the staff and donors of These Numbers Have Faces, for both love and care towards young African leaders. He is looking forward to time at home with his parents this Christmas and to spend time praying to God.
- Oct 8, 2017 - Jean spent his summer volunteering at Mahoro College in Kiziba camp. He is excited to be starting his third year with These Numbers Have Faces.
- May 25, 2017 - Something Jean wishes more people knew about Rwanda is how the country values servant-hearted leadership and teamwork.
- March 28, 2017 - When asked about the 3 things he values most, Jean said education, life and leadership!
- Feb 13, 2017 - Jean feels most empowered when he sees people who stand behind him, believing in his potential and expecting great work from him!
- Jan 17, 2017 - Life isn't without challenges. Last year, a challenge Jean faced was learning to be on time. Time management and keeping commitments, he discovered, are habits of successful people!
- Dec 8, 2016 - 2017 holds two big goals for Jean -- increase his marks at University, and start a business with one of his fellow classmates. It should be an exciting year ahead!
- Nov 20, 2016 - When asked about what he's thankful for, Jean said the opportunity to attend University!
- June 30, 2016 - Jean just finished his 1st year at University! This summer he will be back home in Kiziba Refugee Camp, helping his parents with taking care of the house, and tutoring his younger siblings to prepare them for the coming school year.
- April 20, 2016 - When Jean thinks of role model leaders, he pictures Rwandan President Paul Kagame. What he admires about Kagame is how he has united the country since the 1994 Rwandan Genocide.
- March 11 2016 - When asked about his new goals for term, Jean said he wants to build off what he learned last semester and score his highest marks yet! We believe he can achieve this!
- Feb 1, 2016 - Jean said he enjoys reading our These Numbers Have Faces Leadership Guide! He especially likes the sections on personality, character and creating a vision.
- Jan 21, 2016 - For Jean's Community Impact Project, he is making bricks to build a school in Kiziba Refugee Camp! Jean's work is going to allow even more students in the camp to receive an education!
- Dec 18, 2015 - What was Jean's happiest moment of the semester? Starting university! We're so excited Jean is part of our These Numbers Have Faces family and cannot wait to watch him succeed as he lives out his dreams!
- Nov 8, 2015 - How many languages does Jean speak? 3! Kinyarwanda, English and French!
A. Gunn - Wilmington, DE