- April 8, 2015 - When James is stressed, he likes to go on a walk or go to church. "I believe church is the best place to relieve my stress."
- March 1, 2015 - For James' Community Impact Project, he is teaching about the importance of sanitation to people in his community. What a great thing to be teaching, James!
- Jan 5, 2015 - James said his classes didn't have midterm exams, but that he excelled in all of his projects. Way to go, James!
- Dec 13, 2014 - A tradition that James practices with his family and friends is enjoying a meal together and gathering to pray afterwards!
- Nov 10, 2014 James said he is so excited to be part of the These Numbers Have Faces family. Last week he attended the Financial Literacy Training lead by Beata, our staff leader in South Africa. James said he's looking forward to future trainings!
J & N Hunt - Highlands Ranch, CO