- March 27, 2017 - When asked about the 3 things she values most, Jackie said her spiritual life, time and friendship!
- Feb 13, 2017 - What makes Jackie feel most empowered is spending time with people who encourage and inspire her -- people who are positive and show her that she is valued. People like this help motivate her to keep going!
- Jan 17, 2017 - Life isn't without challenges. Last year, a challenge Jackie faced was her economics course. To understand the materials, Jackie studied with a group of students from her class, which helped her succeed! Teamwork makes the dream work
- Dec 8, 2016 - 2017 is a big year for Jacky. As she graduates with her Bachelor's Degree this summer, she wants to be clear of her goals and values to help guide her next steps after graduation. So wise, Jacky!
- Nov 20, 2016 - When asked about what she's thankful for, Jacky said being in her final year of University! The first in her family to go to college, Jacky is grateful to be part of TNHF.
- Oct 16, 2016 - Some of the highlights of Jackie's summer were traveling to visit her mom's family in Uganda, and reading Ben Carson's book, "Think Big"!
- April 20, 2016 - When Jackie thinks of role model leaders, she pictures Rwandan President Paul Kagame. What Jackie admires most about Kagame is how he has shaped Rwanda to be the world’s fastest developing economy!
- March 11, 2016 - When asked about her new goals for term, Jackie said she wants to increase her marks in all her University classes, and prepare for her internship!
- Feb 1, 2016 - Jackie recently read “Men Are From Mars, Women Are From Venus.” One of the things she learned was the different ways men and women cope with stress!
- Jan 21, 2016 - Jackie's Community Impact Project is volunteering at a local hospital. Jackie helps with bringing meals to patients, giving them words of encouragement and praying for them!
- Dec 17, 2015 - We are so proud of Jacqueline! This year she will be serving as one of two Student Representatives for our Rwanda program! Read her interview here!
- Oct 15, 2015 - How many languages does Jacqueline speak? 3! English, Kinyarwanda and French!
- April 8, 2015 - When Jacqueline feels stressed, she says she finds refuge in her room - listening to music, dancing and just letting loose!
- March 2, 2015 - For Jacqueline's Community Impact Project, she plans to teach her community about proper nutrition for infants. Her hope is to decrease infant mortality. What an amazing way to serve, Jacqueline!
- Jan 5, 2015 - Jacqueline said that a tradition in her family is gathering together to share meals. She is thankful that they were able to practice this tradition during the holiday season!
- Dec 1, 2014 - Jacqueline works hard in school and is modeling good work ethic for her brother, who just took the national exam! When she's not in classes, Jacqueline sings in a choir. She is one talented young woman!
- Nov 10, 2014 - Jacqueline said she had a great time visiting with Justin and the team who visited Rwanda last week. Being able to connect with those who support her makes her feel part of the These Numbers Have Faces family!
S. Tama-Sweet - Hood River, Ore.
S. Ausen - Minneapolis, Minn.