- Feb 13, 2017 - Iranzi feels most empowered when he is working together with others who value and respect each other. He feels strengthened when hearing the testimonies of others and spending time in prayer.
- Jan 17, 2017 - Life isn't without challenges. Last year Iranzi struggled with reaching his goals for his grades. Getting less than what he hoped has motivated him to work harder for his last year of his Bachelor's Degree!
- Dec 8, 2016 - 2017 is a big year for Iranzi! Before he graduates in the summer, he wants to work hard to succeed in all his classes, and finish writing his memoir!
- Nov 20, 2016 - When asked about what he's thankful for, Iranzi said the opportunity to be a University student. He's grateful for his Impact Circle members who remind him to never lose sight of his vision!
- Oct 14, 2016 - The highlight of Iranzi's summer was spending his month internship with the Rwanda Revenue Authority. The hands on experience of working with a team helped him apply his studies and feel more confident about his future!
- June 30, 2016 - Iranzi just finished his 3rd year at University! This summer he will be home in Gihembe Refugee Camp, visiting friends and family, and preparing for his finance internship for his final year of school!
- April 20, 2016 - When Iranzi thinks of role model leaders, he pictures Franklin Roosevelt. Iranzi admires how Roosevelt worked tirelessly to overcome the Great Depression -- his desire to help lift his people out of hard times.
- March 4, 2016 - When asked about his new goals for term, Iranzi said he wants to study harder than every before and improve his scores in all his classes at University. We believe he can achieve those goals!
- Feb 1, 2016 - Iranzi enjoys reading his These Numbers Have Faces Leadership Guide! His favorite section is on creating a vision statement.
- Jan 21, 2016 - Iranzi's Community Impact Program is teaching entrepreneurship to students in Gihembe Refugee Camp! We're so thankful Iranzi is using his skills from our program and University to help the next generation of leaders rise!
- Oct 15, 2015 - How many languages does Iranzi speak? 4! Kinyarwanda, French, Swahili and English!
- June 30, 2015 - After Iranzi finishes exams this week he will be done with the school year! During his summer holiday he will be volunteering to teach senior students at Hope School in Gihembe Refugee camp, paying forward the gift of education!
- April 8, 2015 - When Iranzi feels stressed, he says he prefers to go somewhere quiet where he can think. When he needs a pick-me-up, he likes to go swimming!
- March 2, 2015 - For Iranzi's Community Impact Project, he plans on working with students in Gihembe Refugee Camp to help teach them about leadership, how to write their CV, and preparation for their national exam!
- Jan 5, 2015 - A tradition in Iranzi's family to standing and praying together after they share a meal - something they got to do several times this holiday season!
- Nov 12, 2014 - Iranzi said November has been off to a great start. His family just celebrated his sister's wedding and he enjoyed spending time with Justin and the team that visited Rwanda recently!
- Oct 21, 2014 - This school year, Iranzi's community service project is teaching geography at Hope School in Gihembe Refugee Camp in Rwanda. Iranzi also attended Hope School and looks forward to helping students who dream of going to university.
D. Zoradi - Vancouver, Wash.
E. Shields - Whitecross, GB
T. & K. West - Portland, OR
A. Kringen - Portland, OR
In honor of Benson, TNHF Accounting Scholar - Rwanda