- Nov 11, 2017 - Ines is thankful for the ways in which God has worked in her life, and how He keeps her family and friends safe! To Ines, Christmas is the remembrance that Jesus saves lives, and she is thankful for His sacrifice.
- Oct 8, 2017 - Over the summer, Ines had the opportunity to attend the Youth Connect Summit, which was a great experience. She is excited to go back to school with the goal of getting 80% in her classes this year.
- May 25, 2017 - What word would Ines' friends use to describe her? "Paramount!" Ines wants to be a positive influence in this world!
- March 28, 2017 - When asked about the 3 things she values most, Ines said her family, happiness and working hard!
- Feb 13, 2017 - Ines feels most empowered when she hears the life stories and wisdom from positive people!
- Jan 17, 2017 - Life isn't without challenges. Last year, a challenge Ines faced was transferring campuses. While is was hard to start life in a new community, through the support from her friends, she learned the importance of keeping positive!
- Dec 8, 2016 - Ines has a lot to look forward to in 2017. She is motivated to study hard in her classes, and is preparing to get her driver's license!
- Oct 14, 2016 - The highlight of Ines' summer? When she learned she was accepted as a These Numbers Have Faces scholar! Ines has already volunteered at our Accelerate Academy. She truly models servant-hearted leadership!
M. O'Donel - Portland, OR
D. & K. Zoradi - Vancouver, WA