- Feb 13, 2017 - "Knowing that I'm living for a purpose and that I am contributing toward the development of my country empowers me." - Grace
- Jan 17, 2017 - Life isn't without challenges. Last year, a challenge Grace faced was the amount of work in her classes to prepare for graduation. From this, she learned about hard work and time management.
- Dec 8, 2016 - 2017 is an exciting year for Grace! To prepare for life after graduation this summer, Grace is looking for jobs and also studying for her drivers license.
- Oct 14, 2016 - Some of the highlights of Grace's summer were her internship and helping lead youth ministries at her church!
- June 30, 2016 - Grace just finished her 3rd year at University! Over the summer holiday she plans to visit her young siblings at their boarding schools, assist her family by preparing meals, and read a book from our Leadership Library!
- March 11, 2016 - When asked about her new goals for term, Grace said she wants to study hard to improve her marks, and focus on her community impact project. It's amazing to watch Grace pour equal dedication into her studies and service!
- Feb 1, 2016 - Grace recently read “Unmerited Favor” by Joseph Prince! The biggest lesson she took away is that grace is freely given, yet undeserved.
- Jan 20, 2016 - Grace's Community Impact Project is counseling street youth in her community. She is also teaching them skills from our Leadership Trainings! We love how Grace is impacting the next generation of leaders!
- Dec 28, 2015 - What was Grace's happiest moment of the year? Becoming a These Numbers Have Faces scholar! When Grace met our staff in Rwanda, she said she felt like she was immediately part of a new family. We are so thankful for Grace!
- STUDENT QUOTE: "Higher education opens a door to a self-sustaining mind, which allows you to analyze, research and act. It places somebody in the position to be not only competitive, but also productive."
- Nov 8, 2015 - How many languages does Grace speak? 3! Kinyarwanda, English and French!
J. Palma - Leander, TX