- Nov 11, 2017 - This season Gisele is thankful for her healthy and the health of her family and friends. She is also thankful to be a These Numbers Have Faces' scholar and the things she has accomplish! She loves spending time with her family
- Oct 8, 2017 - Over the summer, Gisele volunteered at a health camp that was able to impact the lives of 300 people in the villages of Kayonza district! Gisele is excited to begin her fourth year of school.
- May 25, 2017 - Something Gisele wishes more people knew about Rwanda is that the Rwandan Parliament has the highest percentage of women out of any country!
- March 28, 2017 - When asked about the things she values most, Gisele said fellowship with God, her vision and values, and her family and friends!
- Feb 13, 2017 - The three things that most empower Gisele are achieving her goals, working in a team, and the love that is reciprocated between her and her friends.
- Jan 17, 2017 - Life isn't without challenges. A challenge Gisele is facing is helping her mother manage her diabetes. While she is away at school, she has learned to take on responsibilities, how to manage her time, and to have faith.
- Dec 8, 2016 - Gisele has big goals for 2017. She wants to build a stronger relationship with God, increase her performance at school, practice her leadership skills and network with a positive students in her classes!
- Oct 14, 2016 - Gisele had a busy summer! She was part of the Health for Rwanda Project, attended a Young Leader Initiative in Kenya, and led a project to inspire bright children in her community. Wow!
Gisele U's Circle
K. Buehler - Charlotte, N.C.
S. & S. Van Loon - Portland, OR
This season Gisele is thankful for her healthy and the health of her family and friends. She is also thankful to be a These Numbers Have Faces' scholar and the things she has been able to accomplish! She loves being able to spend time reflecting on Jesus with her family and friends during the Christmas season.
BioGisele will never forget the day a group of pharmacy students came to visit her class in secondary school. That day inspired her dream to become a pharmacist, someday. After the loss of her father, however, Gisele was uncertain if she'd be able to go to University to pursue her dream career. Through her family's struggles, Gisele has learned that her happiness and success is based off of helping others find the healthiest version of themselves. Now that she is in University, she is getting the skills to one day help create jobs and provide medicine to those who need it. Even before she has completed her degree, she has left an impact on the lives of those around her. She is a leader worth following, and a changemaker for her generation.
Gisele is the Research and Education Officer in the Rwanda Pharmaceutical Students Association, and is a worship leader at her church!