- Nov 11, 2017 - This holiday season Gerald is thankful for his mother's health, he is also thankful to be moving to the next year of university! He loves spending his Christmas holiday at home, visiting neighbors and practicing video making!
- Oct 8, 2017 - Gerard spent his summer at home with his family, he is excited to start school and to see his friends again.
- May 25, 2017 - Something Gerard wishes more people knew about Rwanda is how the government works hard to support its people, especially orphans.
- March 28, 2017 - When asked about the 3 things he values most, Gerard said his mother, God and making friends!
- Feb 13, 2017 - "The thing that makes me feel empowered is my history, not because it is good or easy, but that it fuels me to be strong now in order to make a better future." - Gerard
- Jan 17, 2017 - Life isn't without challenges. Last year Gerard struggled with a busy school schedule that made it hard to spend time with his family. Thinking of his future, he learned how hard work now will benefit him in the long run.
Gerard K's Circle
G. Sondland & K. Durant - Portland, OR