- May 25, 2017 - Something Fred wishes more people knew about Rwanda is that is a country of good leadership.
- March 28, 2017 - When asked about the 3 things he values most, Fred said making friends, God and his community!
- Feb 13, 2017 - Fred is most empowered when others acknowledge him for his small acts of kindness. These comments push him to work harder to be remembered as a good man in his community.
- Jan 17, 2017 - Life isn't without challenges. Last year, a challenge Fred faced was when his house collapsed. Trying to find help and take care of his family, he learned how to be mature, accept his responsibilities and have faith.
- Dec 8, 2016 - In 2017 Fred is most excited about starting his Community Impact Project where he will be teaching high school students about leadership and how to prepare for University!
BioOn the first day of primary school Fred lost his father. He was raised by his mother who worked tirelessly to provide for her family. With hope for a better life for his family and the future of Rwanda, Fred is pursuing a degree in Civil Engineering so he can help those who need it. He wants to build strong, safe schools because he believes that investing in education is the key to a hopeful future. Fred says, “A leader turns challenges into opportunities,” and we believe in his ability to lead and make a difference!
When Fred was in high school, he founded and led his debate team, which represented the country regionally in the 2014 East African Debate Championship held in Kampala, Uganda!