- Feb 13, 2017 - What empowers Florence is knowing that she has the opportunity to live today, and to be part of a positive community in These Numbers Have Faces!
- Dec 8, 2016 - In 2017, Florence hopes her hard work will place her into the top percentage of her class! Florence is pursuing her CPA and wants to have her certificate by the time she graduates from University. What great goals!
- Nov 20, 2016 - When asked about what she's thankful for, Florence said those who believe in her. Their encouragement fuels her to keep pursuing her vision!
- Oct 14, 2016 - A highlight of Florence's summer was attending the African Youth Leadership Forum Conference in DR Congo where she learned about the importance of leading with integrity and justice!
- June 30, 2016 - Florence just finished her 2nd year at University! This summer she will travel to visit family and help her cousins with their school work. In her free time, she plans to read the book “How to Win Friends and Influence People.”
- April 20, 2016 - When Florence thinks of role model leaders, she pictures Mahatma Ghandi. What she admires most about Gandhi was his kindness. Gandhi’s peaceful and grace-filled life inspires her to treat others with respect.
- STUDENT QUOTE - "To me, family is not only the one with blood relationship. A family is a set of people who are united by love, care and advising. When there is something wrong, they sit together, discuss and come up with a proper solution."
- Feb 1, 2016 - Florence enjoys reading her These Numbers Have Faces Leadership Guide! A section she has found particularly interesting is the steps to accepting feedback.
- Jan 21, 2016 - Florence's Community Impact Project is teaching young girls in her community how to create a vision statement for their lives. We are so thankful that Florence is using what she has learned in Leadership Trainings to inspire others!
- Dec 28, 2015 - One of the highlights of the year for Florence was the These Numbers Have Faces retreat to Bugesera! Florence said it was a great time to have fun and connect with her fellow scholars.
- Nov 10, 2015 - At university, Florence is the secretary for a club that promotes peace and culture within the campus!
- Nov 8, 2015 - How many languages does Florence speak? 2! Kinyarwanda and English!
E. & M. Sanderes - Los Angeles, CA
C. Porter - Lake Oswego, OR
A. Kringen - Portland, OR
K. Werre - Meridian, ID
Wenglar family - Austin, TX