- May 25, 2017 - Something Fabiola wishes more people knew about Rwanda is that while Rwanda has few resources, the people have very patriotic hearts.
- March 28, 2017 - When asked about the 3 things she values most, Fabiola said respect, teamwork and education!
- Feb 13, 2017 - The thing that makes Fabiola feel most empowered is knowing God had planned for her to be part of a big family in These Numbers Have Faces. She feels empowered when she studies and works toward her goal!
- Dec 8, 2016 - 2017 is a big year for Fabiola! This coming year she will have a finance internship, and will be gathering research her the final projects of her Bachelor's Degree. Fabiola is prepared and ready to succeed!
- Nov 20, 2016 - When asked about what she's thankful for, Fabiola said the opportunity to study and be part of a family through These Numbers Have Faces!
- June 30, 2016 - Fabiola just finished her 2nd year at University! This summer she is working at her sister’s shop, helping her with home decoration and design. Thinking about the upcoming school year, her main goal is to focus on time management to
- April 20, 2016 - When Fabiola thinks of role model leaders, she pictures Liberian President Ellen Johnson Sirleaf -- the first female president in Africa! Fabiola believes her example can inspire women across Africa to rise up and become leaders.
- March 11, 2016 - When asked about her new goals for term, Fabiola said she wants to increase all her marks at University, and take great notes at our monthly Leadership Trainings. We can't wait to see how Fabiola applies her leadership skills!
- Jan 21, 2016 - Fabiola's Community Impact Project is helping with orientations at the Agahozo Shalom school! We're so thankful Fabiola is able to help guide these students during a time of transition.
- Oct 15, 2015 - How many languages does Fabiola speak? 3! English, Kinyarwanda and French!
- Oct 10, 2015 - Fabiola recently attended a business training by her university! What she learned strengthened her desire to one day start her own fashion and design business!
- April 8, 2015 - Fabiola is happy that she passed all her classes last semester! Even though there were classes that challenged her, Fabiola says it helped her keep motivated towards her goals. Way to go, Fabiola!
- March 2, 2015 - For Fabiola's Community Impact Project, he went back to his high school, Agahozo school, and helped introduce the students to life in the village, as well as help prepare them for the school year!
- Jan 5, 2015 - Fabiola said that she and her friends like to gather together to do traditional African dance -- the perfect thing to do to de-stress after exams!
- Dec 1, 2014 - Fabiola's business courses aren't easy, but she has inspiration to fuel her! "Someday I want to create my own business and build a bright future for myself and others."
- Nov 10, 2014 - Fabiola said that she had a great time at the Financial Literacy Training led by Beata, our staff leader in South Africa. As Fabiola is getting further into her studies, trainings like this reaffirm her passion for accounting.
K. Rosengren - Portland, OR
T. Jordan - Portland, OR
J. Ruggles - San Luis Obispo, CA