- March 27, 2017 - When asked about the 3 things he values most, Divin said the love of God, people and education!
- Feb 13, 2017 - The three things that make Divin feel most empowered are leadership, love and prayer.
- Jan 17, 2017 - Life isn't without challenges. Last year Divin had to make the choice between a job or going to school. It wasn't an easy decision, but he is excited to be living out his dream!
- Dec 28, 2016 - Divin is motivated to make 2017 the best year yet academically! Where does his motivation come from? His TNHF aunties!
- Dec 8, 2016 - Divin's role models are Nelson Mandela and Rwanda's President Paul Kagame. Their leadership qualities are traits Divin hopes to emulate as he studies leadership!
- Nov 20, 2016 - When asked about what he's thankful for, Devin said the strength and hope he has found through being part of a family in These Numbers Have Faces.
- Oct 14, 2016 - Because of the unrest in Burundi, Divin chose to stay in Rwanda over the summer holiday and pray for his family and friends.
T. Castaneda - Austin, TX
A. Burtnett - Austin, TX
B. Rohloff - Corpus Christi, TX
E. Arciniaga - Austin, TX
BioDivin was born and raised in Burundi and enjoyed a close relationship with his siblings. After their parents passed away, Divin and his older sister went to live in Rwanda, where Divin is their sole provider. With a passion for business, Divin’s vision is to become an entrepreneur, helping his family rise above their circumstances and creating jobs for others in their community.
Outside the classroom, Divin enjoys playing basketball, sings in his church choir, and has served as a leader in the Africa Youth Leadership Forum!