- Nov 11, 2017 - Digne is thankful to God for her and her family's protection this year, and for the advice and encouragement she has received from These Numbers Have Faces. She loves being able to spend time with her family during the Christmas.
- Oct 8, 2017 - Digne spent her summer at home, while she was there she had the opportunity to buy shoes for a child whose parents couldnt afford. Digne said that she is excited to get back to school and see her friends again.
- May 25, 2017 - Something Digne wishes more people knew about Rwanda is how it's a peaceful country that values gender equality and education for all!
- March 27, 2017 - When asked about the 3 things she values most, Digne said her spiritual life, making decisions and self confidence!
- Feb 13, 2017 - Digne feels empowered when she sets goals, focuses her attention, and achieves success!
- Dec 28, 2016 - Digne learned a lot in 2016. After her first semester at University, she now feels prepared to begin a new year with goals to improve her grades and study habits!
- Dec 8, 2016 - Digne's role model is Nelson Mandela. His fight for freedom in South Africa through peace and perseverance is an inspiration to her!
- Nov 20, 2016 - When asked about what she's thankful for, Digne said her sister who has always been there to help take care of her and guide her.
J. Coffin - Manchester, NH
BioDigne was born in DR Congo, but has grown up in a refugee camp in Rwanda. Her sister is the sole provider for her family of 10, yet Digne has kept her spirits high. While the world has a negative connotation of refugees, the refugees she knows are strong and resilient. Digne's goals is to help provide opportunities her family, while giving back to her neighbors, and creating solutions to major issues. Digne is a strong, dedicated leader who is rising up and changing her community!
Digne is passionate about advocating for vulnerable women and raising awareness about domestic violence. She also volunteers as a teacher!