- May 25, 2017 - Something Diane wishes more people knew about Rwanda is that it's a country that values gender equality.
- March 28, 2017 - When asked about the 3 things she values most, Diane said integrity, believing in God and friendship!
- Feb 13, 2017 - "Jesus is the one who empowers me in everyday life. When I am weak I remember that there is someone who is there for me." - Diane
- Jan 17, 2017 - Life isn't without challenges. Last year was hard when Diane's mom got sick and her younger sister started school. Finances were a struggle, but through it, Diane learned her responsibilities will help her gain maturity.
- Dec 8, 2016 - In 2017 Diane's goals are to create a budget for her spending (so smart!), concentrate on her studies, and spend more time in prayer!
- Nov 20, 2016 - When asked about what she's thankful for, Diane said the opportunity to study. Before she was part of TNHF, she didn't think she would be able to go to University. We're so glad she is!
- Oct 14, 2016 - Some of the highlights of Diane's summer were teaching about contraceptives at her community's health center, and going to the African Youth Leadership Forum Conference in DR Congo!
- June 30, 2016 - Diane just finished her 2nd year at University! At our student-led Leadership Training this month, Diane spoke about the importance of family planning, a topic that inspired lots of discussion amongst the scholars. We are so proud o
- April 20, 2016 - When Diane thinks of role model leaders, she pictures Rwandan President Paul Kagame. What Diane admires most about Kagame is how he has worked to unite the country -- for Rwanda to be known as a country of peace!
- Jan 21, 2016- Diane's Community Impact Project is teaching secondary students about reproductive health. In addition to teaching, Diane is also doing advocacy work to increase emphasis on reproductive health in school curriculum!
- Dec 17, 2015 - As the new year approaches, Diane is making new goals! Diane said she hopes to practice kindness to all she meets. What a great goal, Diane!
- Oct 15, 2015 - How many languages does Diane speak? 4! English, Kinyarwanda, Swahili and French!
- June 19, 2015 - Diane only has three weeks for summer holiday, but during that time she is going to be working on her community impact project! Her project is to help teach her community about ways to treat and prevent common medical problems.
- April 8, 2015 - When Diane is feeling stressed, she likes to spend time with friends, doing their hair or singing gospel music together. Fellowship is an important part of Diane's life!
- March 2, 2015 - Diane said her recent exams were difficult, but she did her best! She says she's thankful for all those who prayed for her success!
- Jan 5, 2015 - A tradition in Diane's family is gathering together to share meals. She is thankful that they were able to continue this practice during the holiday season!
- Dec 16, 2014 - Last week, Diane joined MEDSAR, a Rwandan medical student association! Diane said she's looking forward to connecting with others who share her passion.
- Dec 1, 2014 - These words from John C. Maxwell have taught Diane a lot about leadership. "A man must be big enough to admit his mistakes, smart enough to profit from them, and strong enough to correct them."
- Nov 25, 2014 - Here's what Diane thinks about her anatomy course at university: "I was so afraid of anatomy but right now I'm no longer in that condition. I know I will make it. I have time to work hard, no time to fear about anything."
- Nov 10, 2014 - Diane said she learned a valuable lesson from a new movie she watched, "Kasme." She said the film was about "being wise, caring for your sisters and how to resolve problems."
- Oct 29, 2014 - College life isn't always easy. The other day, Diane said she was locked out of her room in a towel after her roommate closed the door when she was in the bathroom. "I missed evening prayer and dinner!" #CollegeStories
C. Hathiramani - Austin, TX