- March 28, 2017 - When asked about the 3 things she values most, Denyse said unity, honesty and hope!
- Feb 13, 2017 - What empowers Denyse is seeing people who once had little means achieve big dreams. These stories help her believe that she can also succeed in her goals!
- Jan 17, 2017 - Life isn't without challenges. Last year, a challenge Denyse faced was not being accepted into the faculty she desired. From that, she learned the importance of being flexible and being open to change.
- Dec 8, 2016 - In 2017 Denyse has a goal to improve her English and computer skills. She wants to dream big and believe more in her potential!
- Oct 14, 2016 - Some of the highlights of Denyse's summer were visiting her family and helping her mother with her business!
S. Anderson - Beaverton, OR
BioWhen Denyse thinks of her childhood, some of her favorite memories are of the teachers who helped her grow in her faith and desire to serve others. Denyse’s mother, who is a single parent, has worked hard to provide education opportunities for her four children. Now that Denyse is in University studying environmental engineering, her vision is to improve the quality of water systems in Rwanda, serve her community and support her family.
Outside of the classroom, Denyse enjoys playing volleyball and is a member of her church choir!