- May 25, 2017 - Something Daniella wishes more people knew about Rwanda is that it's a very lush, green country, and that Kigali, the capital city, is one of the cleanest cities in Africa!
- March 27, 2017 - When asked about the 3 things she values most, Daniella said family, religion and safety!
- Feb 13, 2017 - Daniella feels most empowered when she achieves the goals she's set for herself. When she is supporting others, Daniella says it always lifts her spirits!
- Jan 17, 2017 - Life isn't without challenges. Last year Daniella shared a room with two girls who had different values than her. It was a struggle, at first, but after time, they learned to listen to each other and respect their differences.
- Dec 8, 2016 - The most powerful lesson Daniella learned in 2016 was to treat people with empathy. "People need our forbearance, our forgiveness, and they mostly need a second chance." What wisdom!
- Nov 20, 2016 - When asked about what she's thankful for, Daniella said her sense of family she has gained through These Numbers Have Faces. Every supporter she believes is setting her up for a successful future!
- Oct 14, 2016 - This summer Daniella spent time practicing her English and volunteering to build homes for families in the Kiziba camp!
- June 30, 2016 - Daniella just finished her 2nd year at University! A highlight from her year? Completing an internship at a local health center where she was able to develop relationships with the patients and practice the skills she’s learned.
- April 20, 2016 - When Daniella thinks of role model leaders, she pictures Rose Kabuye, former Lieutenant of the Rwandan Army - the highest ranking female officer in Rwanda yet! Daniella admires her determination and confidence.
- Jan 20, 2016 - For Daniella's Community Impact Project, she is teaching leadership skills to youth in Kiziba Refugee Camp! We're excited that Daniella is able to use what she's learned from our Leadership Trainings and share it with others!
- Dec 28, 2015 - One of the highlights of Daniella's year was her first day of school at University. Financially, she doubted she would be able to start school this year. Being surrounded by her classmates and professors restored her hope!
- Nov 8, 2015 - How many languages does Daniella speak? 5! Kinyarwanda, English, Lingala, Swahili and French!
M. & S. Creamer - Maineville, OH
B. Gloria - Orange, CA
M. & J. Pacchione - Portland, OR
K. & A. Yoder - Portland, OR
P. & A. Owen - Happy Valley, OR
J. Shoman - Portland, OR
Wenglar family - Austin, TX