- Feb 13, 2017 - The things that make Claude feel most empowered are knowing that someone cares about him, seeing his community and family have hope in their future, and studying at University, which not many people haven't done in his community!
- Jan 17, 2017 - Life isn't without challenges. Last year, a challenge Claude faced was difficult exams. From this, he learned that we all have the ability to accept challenges with determination, patience and strength.
- Nov 20, 2016 - When asked about what he's thankful for, Claude said the opportunity to attend University, as he knows so many people his age who were unable to receive support.
- Oct 14, 2016 - This summer, Claude continued with his studies instead of having a holiday. He is working hard and taking even more courses to supplement his degree. Way to go, Claude!
- Jan 20, 2016 - For Claude's Community Impact Project, he is teaching English, French and Kinyarwanda to secondary school students in Gihembe Refugee Camp!
- March 11, 2016 - When asked about his new goals for term, Claude said he wants to study hard to score his highest marks yet at University. We believe he can do it!
- June 30, 2016 - Claude has a lot of responsibilities -- a full-time University student and the head of household for his family. What most don’t know is that he’s also a soccer star! He plays for his University’s team and is one of the leading goal
- Feb 1, 2016 - Claude enjoys reading the Bible! He especially enjoys reading the Book of Revelation.
- Dec 17, 2015 - What was Claude's happiest moment of the semester? When he aced his statistics exam! Way to go, Claude!
- Oct 15, 2015 - How many languages does Claude speak? 4! Kinyarwanda, Swahili, French and English!
- June 30, 2015 - After Claude finishes exams this week he will be done with the school year! During his summer holiday he will volunteer to teach senior students at Hope School in Gihembe Refugee camp, paying forward the gift of education!
- April 8, 2015 - Claude says he passed all of his classes last semester and that he is feeling very confident about his courses this term. Way to go, Claude!
- March 30, 2015 - For Claude's Community Impact Project, he is volunteering to teach three classes each week at a local school! Claude says he's using materials from These Numbers Have Faces financial literacy training to help with his curriculum!
- March 2, 2015 - When Claude is stressed, he finds peace in spending time with friends, playing sports and watching football matches - of course!
- Jan 5, 2015 - One of Claude's traditions is gathering with family and friends -especially orphans- and discussing issues they face in the refugee camp. Together, they try to come up with resolutions on how they can improve in the coming year!
- Dec 1, 2014 - Claude is studying psychology at one of the best schools in Rwanda. Growing up in Gihembe Refugee Camp where he helped raise his seven siblings after their parents were killed, he believes in the power of psychology to help others.
- Nov 10, 2014 - Claude says he is so excited to be part of the These Numbers Have Faces family. When Justin and the team visited Rwanda last week, they were able to pray for him and his family. He said "it was the very best day!"