- May 25, 2017 - Something Berthine wishes more people knew about Rwanda is that it's a very peaceful country.
- March 27, 2017 - When asked about the 3 things she values most, Berthine said work, being responsible and friendship!
- Feb 13, 2017 - What makes Berthine feel most empowered is succeeding in her field and being able to inspire and motivate others through her encouragement and positivity!
- Jan 17, 2017 - Life isn't without challenges. Last year, Berthine struggled as she watched her brother get accepted to University, but not receive a scholarship. This has made her think about ways she can help her brother succeed!
- Dec 8, 2016 - Berthine is ready to work her hardest as she looks to complete her final projects for her Bachelor's Degree! In 2017, Berthine also hopes to work on a business plan to start her own business. So exciting!
- Nov 20, 2016 - When asked about what she's thankful for, Berthine said the love and prayers of others, which has helped her grow in her confidence and courage!
- Oct 14, 2016 - Some of the highlights of Berthine's summer in the US included kayaking, going to a kickball tournament with her coworkers, and working on real construction sites. Berthine said her classmates in Rwanda have so many questions for her
- June 30, 2016 - Berthine is one month into her engineering internship in Austin, and her skills and confidence have already grown so much! Highlights so far? Getting her own hard hat and being out in the construction field!
- BIG NEWS! Berthine is coming to Austin, TX for a summer internship at Aspen Heights! Read the story of Berthine's internship to learn more about her journey.
- April 20, 2016 - When Berthine thinks of role model leaders, she pictures Rwandan President Paul Kagame. What Berthine admires most about Kagame is how he has shaped Rwanda to be the world’s fastest developing economy!
- March 11, 2016 - When asked about her new goals for term, Berthine said she wants to increase her marks in all her classes at University. We are confident she will succeed!
- Feb 1, 2016 - Berthine enjoys reading the Bible! Her favorite verse is John 3:16, “For God so loved the world, He gave His one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.”
- Jan 21, 2016 - Berthine's Community Impact Project is teaching physics to students at a local high school. We're thankful she can help them with a super challenging subject, which comes so naturally to her!
- Dec 17, 2015 - Berthine loves her engineering classes. Her courses this year have inspired her dream to build her own house someday!
- Oct 15, 2015 - How many languages does Berthine speak? 3! English, Kinyarwanda and French!
- April 28, 2015 - Berthine said the happiest moments of her life were getting into university and becoming part of the These Numbers Have Faces program, because it feels like a family. We are so thankful you're part of our family, Berthine!
- April 8, 2015 - Berthine is happy to report that she passed all her classes last semester! Even though there were classes that challenged her, she said it helped keep her motivated towards her goals. Way to go, Berthine!
- March 2, 2015 - For Berthine's Community Impact Project, she plans to visit students at her former high school, sharing with them the value of working hard in their courses so they can attend university. She's serving as a role model already!
Aspen Heights - Norman, OK
Aspen Heights - Stillwater, OK
Aspen Heights - Wilmington, NC
Aspen Heights - San Marcos, TX
Aspen Heights - Statesboro, GA
Aspen Heights - San Antonio, TX
Aspen Heights - Starkville, MS
Aspen Heights - Springfield, MO
Aspen Heights - Syracuse, NY
Aspen Heights - Murfreesboro, TN
Aspen Heights - Houston, TX
Aspen Heights - Lincoln, NE