- Nov 11, 2017 - Arsene is thankful for the goals he achieved this year! He was able to get his provisional driver's license and sat for the foundation level class for CPA, he is thankful for the These Numbers Have Faces staff and donors.
- Oct 8, 2017 - We are so excited to welcome Arsene into the TNHF Family! Over the summer holiday, he shared the word of God with his community before going back to school.
- May 25, 2017 - Something Arsene wishes more people knew about Rwanda is that the people embody forgiveness. He thinks the world can learn much from them!
- March 28, 2017 - When asked about the 3 things he values most, Arsene said people, working hard and giving thanks!
- Feb 13, 2017 - What empowers Arsene the most is his faith. Knowing God's plans for his life are good inspires him to work hard and stay motivated.
- Dec 8, 2016 - In 2017 Arsene's goals are to start his CPA course, save for his future by working part-time, and become closer to his family!
- Oct 14, 2016 - Arsene spent his summer at home where she cared for his family along with his older brother. The highlight of his summer was being accepted as a TNHF scholar!
- Dec 8, 2016 - In 2017 Gentil's goals are to start his CPA course, save for his future by working part-time, and become closer to his family!
M. Engelking - Braunfels, TX
BioArsene grew up in a family of 9. After the 1994 Genocide, however, he is now one of only three left in his family. While bitterness and heartache had the chance to take root, instead, Arsene has the desire to be a leader in the next generation -- filled with peace and hope. Arsene wants to open a technological school and contribute to his country’s development. He wants to take the resources Rwanda has and be a force of growth, knowledge, and leadership.
In his free time, Arsene plays volleyball and volunteers as a teacher in his community!