- Feb 13, 2017 - Agnes feels most empowered when she is working together with others who value and respect each other. She feels strengthened when hearing the testimonies of others!
- Dec 8, 2016 - Agnes has big plans for 2017! Her goals are to save money for driving school in order to get her license, and to join a Toastmasters speaking club to gain confidence in speaking English and French. Way to go, Agnes!
- Nov 20, 2016 - When asked about what she's thankful for, first and foremost, Agnes said her mother who has always surrounded her with encouragement to keep pursuing her dreams.
- June 30, 2016 - Agnes just finished her 1st year at University! This summer she will be home in Gihembe Refugee Camp, helping her siblings study for their National High School Exam, and working with her mom at their small business selling beans and
- April 20, 2016 - When Agnes thinks of role model leaders, she pictures Rwandan President Paul Kagame. What she admires about Kagame is how he encourages entrepreneurship and supports individual independence.
- March 4, 2016 - When asked about her new goals for term, Agnes said she wants to study hard to improve her marks in all her classes. She also wants to better organize her time so she can complete her final projects early!
- Feb 1, 2016 - Agnes recently read “A Letter for You.” The biggest lesson she took away was that dreaming is the first step in becoming who you want to be!
- Jan 21, 2016 - Agnes' Community Impact Project is teaching youth in Gihembe Refugee Camp leadership and entrepreneurship skills. We're so thankful she's helping them live their lives with purpose and vision!
- Dec 28, 2015 - What was Agnes' happiest moment of the semester? The These Numbers Have Faces Christmas party! Agnes said she loved celebrating the holiday with her fellow scholars, who are now family to her. We're so thankful for Agnes!
- Nov 8, 2015 - How many languages does Agnes speak? Three! English, Swahili and Kinyarwanda!
S. Vlahon - Dublin, CA
In honor of Alice, TNHF Electrical Engineering Scholar - Rwanda
K. Schulze - Seattle, WA
L. Culbertson - New York, NY
M. Williams - Winchester, CA
J. Artoff - Portland, OR
In Memory of Beverly Brunker