- May 25, 2017 - Something Agnes wishes more people knew about Rwanda is that the culture prides itself on hospitality.
- March 27, 2017 - When asked about the 3 things she values most, Agnes said worshiping God, education, and giving back to the community!
- Feb 13, 2017 - Agnes feels empowered when she remembers how God has surrounded her with good friends and mentors whom she can share the challenges and joy with!
- Jan 17, 2017 - Life isn't without challenges. Last year, a challenge Agnes faced a heavy course load. This challenge, however, taught her the importance of planning and time management, which she is so thankful for!
- Dec 8, 2016 - In 2017 Agnes plans to set goals for her studies, and work hard to achieve them. She also hopes to grow spiritually in her walk with God.
- Nov 20, 2016 - When asked about what she's thankful for, Agnes said being part of a family through These Numbers Have Faces, and all the ways she has grown in her confidence as a leader!
- Oct 14, 2016 - One of the highlights of Agnes' summer was doing service projects in her community. Through service, Agnes said she is better able to understand the needs of her neighbors. So proud of her leadership!
- June 30, 2016 - Agnes just finished her 2nd year at University! This summer she looks forward to reading the book “Big Things Happen When You Do Little Things Right,” which she received from Rebecca, her Impact Circle member!
- April 20, 2016 - When Agnes thinks of role model leaders, she pictures Rwandan President Paul Kagame. What Agnes admires most about Kagame is how he has shaped Rwanda to be the world’s fastest developing economy!
- March 11, 2016 - When asked about her new goals for term, Agnes said she wants to focus on time management. She hopes to have her community impact project and school reports finished with plenty of time before they're due!
- Feb 1, 2016 - Agnes enjoys reading the Bible! Her favorite verse is Jeremiah 1:31, “At that time," declares the LORD, "I will be the God of all the families of Israel, and they will be my people.”
- Jan 21, 2016 - Agnes' Community Impact Project is teaching people in her village about personal hygiene and sanitation. Through education, Agnes hopes to help improve the health of her community!
- Dec 17, 2015 - What was Agnes' happiest moment from the past semester? The These Numbers Have Faces picnic celebrating the start of the school year and welcoming our new scholars!
- Oct 15, 2015 - How many languages does Agnes speak? 3! English, Kinyarwanda and French!
- April 28, 2015 - Agnes said the happiest moment of her life was when she received a phone call saying she was accepted as a These Numbers Have Faces scholar! "I was overwhelmed with joy because I knew hundreds had applied!"
- April 8, 2015 - Agnes received her grades from last semester and is very happy with the results! Way to go, Agnes!
- Feb 5, 2015 - For her Community Impact Project, Agnes will be teaching leadership skills to girls in secondary school. Way to go, Agnes! Part of being a leader is helping others rise up to be the leaders they were born to be.
- Jan 5, 2015 - A tradition is Agnes' family is gathering to share a meal with friends and praying together.
Agnes M's Circle
R & B Davidson - Orem, UT