THESE NUMBERS HAVE FACES – ACCELERATE ACADEMY SUMMIT APPLICATION 2018
The first step in the Accelerate Academy journey is to be invited to attend the Accelerate Summit in Kigali, Rwanda on Wednesday, October 24th through Friday, October 26th 2018. This is an exciting opportunity to meet in small group settings with successful business leaders from America and Rwanda. The purpose of the Summit is to improve your business idea and enhance your leadership skills. For more information about the Accelerate Academy, please visit our website: www.thesenumbers.org/accelerate. You must be available to attend all three days of the Summit or you will not qualify for the next step in the Accelerate Academy journey – becoming an Accelerate Fellow.
This application is due September 30th, 2018. We appreciate you taking the time to fill it out completely.
You meet our requirements, if:
- You are an aspiring or early-stage startup entrepreneur 30 years of age or younger in Rwanda.
- You are a strong business leader with proven entrepreneurial DNA.
- You have a social impact business or business idea: The concept of your business or business idea needs to have a specific mission to drive transformational social and/or environmental change in your community.
- Your business doesn’t exceed 200,000 RWF in average monthly profit.
- You are willing to commit 15 hours per week from October 2018 – July 2019.
- You are able to write & speak the most basic English.
- In case you only have a social impact business idea, you have a proven commitment & action plan to launch your business idea by the end of December 2018.
- You are humble and desire to learn as you build your social impact business to transform your local community.
Women entrepreneurs are strongly encouraged to apply. The earlier you submit your application form, the more opportunity you have to be considered first if we reach our target number of applicants.
TIP: Please try to be as detailed as possible. Use the text space provided and write enough content. Target to hit at least 50% the word count limit. For example, if the question asks you to write a maximum of 100 words, you should write at least 50 words. Insufficient content is one of the major reasons for disqualification.
If you have any questions, concerns, or comments, please send us an email at email@example.com.