AT THESE NUMBERS HAVE FACES, WE BELIEVE THAT AFRICA IS RISING.
WE BELIEVE EDUCATION IS ESSENTIAL IN TRANSFORMING YOUNG PEOPLE INTO STRONG LEADERS. OUR STUDENTS AREN’T JUST LOOKING FOR A SCHOLARSHIP, THEY ARE LOOKING FOR A WAY TO GROW INTO THE NEXT GENERATION OF LEADERS WHO WILL EMPOWER THEIR COMMUNITIES.
WE PRIORITIZE STUDENTS WHO:
- Demonstrate academic excellence. We look for individuals with National Leaving Exam scores of at least 70% or high marks for students currently in university.
- Exhibit leadership capacity. Applicants should clearly explain how they have practiced leadership, and how they want to grow in this area.
- Are 25 years of age or below.
- Have strong skills in English. All Rwandan university classes and These Numbers Have Faces trainings take place in English so we look for scholars who will excel in this form of communication.
- Can attend our trainings. Our program centers around relationship development, leadership skills, and family. Because of this, our monthly leadership trainings on the second Saturday of every month are 100% mandatory.
- Love to give back to their community. Our students are required to complete a 50 hour Community Impact Project every year.
- Demonstrate humility. We look for humble students with a desire to learn, serve, and have the heart to giving back to their community.
- Attend University in Rwanda. Currently our program works with all East African students planning to attend study in Rwanda. Requests for support in other countries will be denied.